Sunday, November 13, 2005

FPPI - Assignment 1

This is the first experiment corresponding to multiple image capture/combination.

In this case, I took 7 pictures, rotating and zooming the camera while I had it on rapid fire.

I combined them in PS CS, where each later was successively more opaque from top to bottom.

I used a base image consisting of the ground cover below this bush which was in the throws of its final fall colors.

After adjusting opacities, I flattened. Then I copied the flattened layer twice: and combined them with multiply to get contrast. I also added a levels layer, adjusted, a curves layer, adjusted both for contrast and to bring up the greens.

I am not really satisfied with the image, but I will move on to my next attempt.

Comments are welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger ursula said...

Well, I think it's a pretty good start. You managed to keep the frames nicely centred while spinning the camera. The reds and greens are beautiful, as is the spiral.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home